Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal JCF Onliners: Where do you go for repairs, set-ups, mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal JCF Onliners: Where do you go for repairs, set-ups, mods?

I live in L.A. but won't hesitate driving to OC if the guy is reputable and reasonably priced. So, who do you trust?
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Nowhere near Cali, but I do all my own setups and mods. Can't say I've had many repairs other than replacing electronics and hardware.

What are you looking to get done?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i live in half continent away...DC baby!
      anyway, i do my own set up and mods (recently just learned how to install pickups thanks to the guys here XD). and as for setups, i dont like it when people are setting up my guitar, it feels weird...eventhough its just a placebo, but i like to set up my guitar (intonation, action, etc)
      and if i'm planning to do something ive never done b4, i would either ask the guys here, or go to/ ask the guitar center repair guy.
      Own:
      '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
      w/e catches my eyes ATM
      More '90 Professionals

Comment

Eric does great work, I recommend him.
        He's in Van Nuys:

http://www.ericsguitarshop.com/

Comment

I found a guy five minutes away from me. Has a workshop in his backyard. Dropped the Dinky off today; he's gonna set it up and yank the stock Jackson bridge p/u in favor of a
          L-500XL. I can't freakin' wait...
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Working...
          X