New kids on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kids on the block

J/k but if your reading this right now you really gotta ask yourself why you opened it, lol. I'm new here and just seein what/who i can stir up.
    I WELCOME MYSELF!!! (just incase there are no friendly peeps in here)
    Do not meddle in things you do not understand!!!

That's creative no doubt!

Welcome aboard mate!

Comment

Umm...Welcome?
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thanks! Canada huh? what a coincidence, Thats where my axe was widdled.

Comment

Originally posted by 185mph View Post
          Thanks! Canada huh? what a coincidence, Thats where my axe was widdled.
          Really... what do ya got?
          And welcome.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Really... what do ya got?
            And welcome.
            Well I am not 100% sure(hoping to find out) but from what I have found out, I BELIEVE it is a 1987 RR1 custom shop made in Ontario(though it says USA). Stamp on the end of the fret board says RR2070. I have owned it for about 15 years and got a deal on it so I kept it. Was thinking recently about selling it but since I found this site I'm not so sure, I had no idea there was a site dedicated to these masterpieces. Yes thats a tiny pic of it in my avatar.

Comment

Ontario is also a place in California. and no problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CA_Ontario

See?
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That would be Ontario, California.
                It's about 15-20 miles from Corona, where the current USA Jacksons are built.
                -Rick

Comment

Well see there! Im learning something already

Comment

Welcome to the board!!!

But.........

Enjoy this place, there are some cool folks here that know shit-loads of info on our beloved Jacksons!!!

A~
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I wasn't really convinced that a canuck could muster up the skills to widdle up such a weapon anyway. j/k Ben

Comment

J/k but if your reading this right now you really gotta ask yourself why you opened it
                        Duh! Because we're New Kids fans.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I wasn't really convinced that a canuck could muster up the skills to widdle up such a weapon anyway. j/k Ben
                          Here's a local guitar company:

http://www.dingwallguitars.com/html/products.html

I'm pretty sure they can "widdle".
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

well i am not 100% sure(hoping to find out) but from what i have found out, i believe it is a 1987 rr1 custom shop made in ontario(though it says usa). Stamp on the end of the fret board says rr2070. I have owned it for about 15 years and got a deal on it so i kept it. Was thinking recently about selling it but since i found this site i'm not so sure, i had no idea there was a site dedicated to these masterpieces. Yes thats a tiny pic of it in my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                              Did I say something funny? Am I funny to you? like a clown? do I make you laugh?

Comment

Working...
                              X