** bomber!! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** bomber!! **

I ship for free inside the USA, charge no sales tax if you're outside of MA, include a free pro setup to your specs and can give you 6 months 0% interest financing!

MSRP $3200.00, MAP $2400.00

Hit me up for details!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    [email protected]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Here's a link to our financing application if you're interested!

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Merchant2/...ode=mattsmusic
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 10-04-2008, 02:20 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Warren says... "take me home and jam some RATT on me!"

Still available, come-n-get it!

Comment

Still available!

Comment

Still available and I'm ready to deal on the price, so get in touch if you're interested!

Comment

This guitar has been in my inventory for 4 months and I'm ready to move it. If you're even slightly interested in owning this, please get in touch with me. I guarantee you'll be blown away by the price!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
            35 Pleasant St
            Weymouth MA 02190 USA
            781-335-0700
            www.mattsmusic.com
            --------------------------------
            6 months 0% Financing Available
            Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
            Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
            Now shipping Mesa/Boogie amps anywhere in the USA!

Comment

Working...
            X