USA Jackson serial # chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson serial # chart

Where can you get info on USA Jackson serial #s after 2002?

Thanks in advance

From the owners of those guitars made after 2002

There are a few scattered threads in the USA and General sections, but no one's committed to keeping a definitive updated list.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've slacked off a little in the last few months, but I try to keep an updated list of the USA Select models. I'm guessing I have maybe 600. Scattered throughout are build dates from the hang tags, which helps get semi accurate dates on serial numbers. If people would be interested, I wouldn't mind being the official list maker for the Select models. If so, I'll set up an email address that anyone can ask for a copy of the list or send in their info to be added to the list. Straight facts only - serial, model, finish, anything different about it <reverse headstock etc>, and build date if possible.

If there's enough interest, I'll set it up and let ya'll know the address.
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Oh yeah, hey Phil, if you post the serial, we aughta be able to get you an approximate date. Like Newc said, nobody at the moment keeps a master list, but quite a few people keep up on serials.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          Where can you get info on USA Jackson serial #s after 2002?

Thanks in advance
          I was wondering that also.

Comment

Just an update for those who might be interested. John and I put our lists together and have over 800 USA Select guitars listed by serial numbers, some even by inspection date. If anyone wants to add their info, it'd be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone has lists of their own and want to put 'em together with ours, that'd be great, too. Once everything is organized, I'd like to see if there's a way to have it accessable to everyone on the board to see where their guitars fit in and get pretty accurate info on. Anybody interested can PM me on here or email me at [email protected] . Thanks !

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X