Auralex Gramma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auralex Gramma

Best $50 I've spent on my gear in years. Anyone else use them? I know Joe Bonamassa swears by them. Here's a shot with my Princeton Reverb on the platform. It even works on carpet! The sound really projects. Just amazing. I need to get some more of the larger ones for my bigger cabs.
    The small one is great for combo's.

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

WTF is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
      WTF is that?
      Grasshopper here

http://www.auralex.com/sound_isolati...ion_gramma.asp
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

so it's a bit of board to set your amp on? How do its acoustic properties compare to say, a kitchen chair?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          so it's a bit of board to set your amp on? How do its acoustic properties compare to say, a kitchen chair?
          Naw, it's the design underneath the board that makes it work. When Hippie Tim was building his studio, he had a bunch of Auralex components left over and built one himself. The cost and materials to build one from scratch far outweighs the cost of buying one outright. To build one, you need the correct shape foams that Auralex manufactures.

I love this thing!

Comment

Working...
          X