Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to get a guitar from the Custom Shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to get a guitar from the Custom Shop...

but I have a few questions. I have the design of my guitar all drawn and written up, but I wanted to ask you all what are some of the conditions of getting a custom guitar from Jackson. I have heard that the buy in is around $5,000 and goes up from there depending on what you want, is this true? My guitar design is rather basic but its something that Jackson does not produce in their regular USA line. I work at a rather reputable guitar store on the US East Coast and I would be going to Jackson through my store. I would just like some advise from those of you out there who have ordered guitars from the Jackson Custom Shop.

I want a RR1 in black with yellow bevels, yellow classic pinstripes, 24 fret ebony board, white binding on head/neck, gold recessed floyd, gold grover tuners, gold tone/volume knobs, gold 3-way pup selector, gold strap buttons, EMG 81 pup in the bridge and EMG 85 in the neck, and MOP sharkfin inlays. I have drawn it up on the JCF custom generator but I dont know how to save it to my comp.

anyways, thanks for the help in advance
    Last edited by Holy War; 08-29-2008, 12:42 AM.

Take print screen and paste it to irfanview prog.
    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
    Laney TF300
    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dimobag View Post
      Take print screen and paste it to irfanview prog.
      im on a laptop and dont think i have it

Comment

Try out the print screen key by opening MSpaint. Press PrtSC key then go to Edit then select paste.

Once you do this you can figure out how to do the rest. You can do this on any computer laptop or not as long as you have WinXP or Vista.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/csgen/RhoadsCustomShop.htm

Comment

Nope, you just pasted the link to the CS Generator for the Rhoads shape...

Comment

HW ,

Sounds very cool , in 18 mos give us an update (hahahahaha) really very cool - are you going with 18volt mod?
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Try out the print screen key by opening MSpaint. Press PrtSC key then go to Edit then select paste.

Once you do this you can figure out how to do the rest. You can do this on any computer laptop or not as long as you have WinXP or Vista.
                Use the Ctrl and then press the Print Screen button to take the screen shot

Comment

Alt-PrintScreen takes a shot of the current window, Ctrl-PrintScreen takes the whole screen. Either way, it goes on the clipboard, so any program that you can paste an image into will be able to use it. Great example is Paint (mspaint.exe), which has come with Windows since at least Windows 3.1 (I didn't run any versions before that).
                  Scott

Comment

I can get away with just using prtsc key without pressing ALT or Ctrl.

Comment

If you're on Vista you can use the "Snipping tool". I'm pretty sure it's standard on vista...

Comment

from his description, i would guess he wants something like this:

Comment

He's buying three?

If he buys 7 more, he can get a discount!

E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

no, he didnt say what color PG or no PG so i made one with black, one with gold, one with none

Comment

Working...
                            X