Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiring Colors for Charvel,BCRich,Ibanez,etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Colors for Charvel,BCRich,Ibanez,etc..

I'm making a color chart for factory pickup wiring, and I need the color of the hot or lead wire for the following manfacturers:

I'm talking about the 'factory' pickups. ie: 'Jackson-J50' or 'BCRich-BDSM' etc..

BCRich (found)
    Charvel - probably the same as Jackson, which is Green?
    Dean
    ESP - these mostly have EMGHZ or EMG actives,Seymour Duncan, and DiMarzio. I should just delete this one.
    Ibanez (found)
    LTD - probably EMGHZ,EMG acitves. or Duncan Designed possibly?

I'm mainly concerned w/ the color of the hot or lead wire, but if you guys want to list all of the colors that is cool also.

Thanks for your help guys!!

*edit, I found a few of the one listed.
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 08-27-2008, 12:20 AM.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Here's a few more that I also need to know the color of the hot (lead) wire.

Carvin -
    Epiphone - (found)
    Fender - (found)
    Kramer & Schaller's also. - I know the older Kramers possibly had DiMarzio's some had Duncans, EMG's...
    Peavey -
    Washburn -

*Please remember I need to know the wire color of the stock pickups only, so if you currently own a stock guitar, or have a friend who owns one could you please ask, or look next time you get a chance?

I used to have these all written down somewhere. I took the info down from various guitars and pickups that I've owned or friends have owned.
    I'm trying to compile another list to make into a chart for future reference.
    If any of you are interested, I will either send you my completed list, or post it for everyone to see and use.

Peel those cavity plates off and take a look guys!!

Thanks so much
    -Joe

*edit: I found a few of these colors.
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 08-27-2008, 12:22 AM.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Working...
    X