Marshall Randy Rhoads IN STOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Randy Rhoads IN STOCK

We just received the last of four Marshall 1959RR heads that were allocated to us, it hasn't even come out of the box yet! Only 150 were built for the entire world, so you can bet it'll go up in value.

$2750.00 shipped. Who wants it?

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    [email protected]

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

This is still available if anyone's looking!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

The head pictured above has been sold but I was able to score another one from Marshall and will have it in the shop in a few days. Get in touch with me if you're looking for one of these rare and sought after heads!

Comment

Although all the ones advertised above have been sold, we just got one more head in and we have a angled cab available also. The cab is discounted because it's got a small tear in the tolex on the back. The head is in the factory box and is mint.

I can do special pricing on the pair, so get in touch with me if you're interested in saving some cash on what's most likely one of the last 1/2 stacks available in the USA!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
        35 Pleasant St
        Weymouth MA 02190 USA
        781-335-0700
        www.mattsmusic.com

Comment

Working...
        X