Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first USA Jackson score... AT-1 !

Just won this.

Ill be picking it up on 25th. Cant wait!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tab%3DWatching
    If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Enjoy it. Very nice. I love mine.

EJ

Comment

I'm more of a Neck-Thru man myself, but that guitar is gorgeous! Enjoy it man!

and post more pics when you get it

Comment

Very sweet guitar, congrats!
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

beautiful !

Comment

Mmmmmm
            Love the green and the carved top.
            Full review required!
            Congrats...
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

i was bidding on that too, could only go up to 400 though. Hope you enjoy it, looks so nice.

Comment

Cheers guys, pics will come soon

Tivey, i had a chat with the seller before and the reserve was 450£. So 400 wouldnt work anyway. Unlucky

Shit thing is the guy is getting married today. He'll be off to somewhere for his honeymoon tomorrow and i won't be able to pick it up until 31st!

Wank! It'll be a painfull wait....
                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

That so suuuuuuuuucks dude!
                  Well, it's yours anyhow... good things come to those who wait.
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Yeah... Its like waiting for Xmas presents... only shitter!

Comment

Congrats on the AT-1 score! I'm also in the "club" but have the earlier (I think?) 4x2 headstock:

I'm curious to hear what you think of the pickups. I think the bridge pickup is a bit "meh" personally, but the cleans from the neck pickup are the nicest I've ever coaxed from a Jackson . . . or any other guitar I've ever owned.
                      sigpic

Comment

Inazone, haven't got it yet... 11 more days. It is a pain to wait

Btw nice guitar

Comment

Nice piece, looking forward to close up pictures at gp.

Hayırlı olsun Mr. Green

Comment

Hey nice score - i was going to bid on that as well. The guy was amazingly helpful sending me 10's of pics from all angles. I wish more people on the bay were that helpful. It looked a beauty but although my aspirations to play like CarlosS - i had to admit to myself i am a metaller through and through and therefor could not allow myself to buy a guitar without an EMG in it ;-)
                            Enjoy it! I always wanted a green guitar....my wife said it looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle LOL!

Comment

Since we're sharing......

I love the neck on this guitar.

EJ

Comment

Working...
                              X