Luthier advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luthier advice

Who would you recommend to refin/repair a Charvel. I have too many projects unfinished...

Thanks
    It's not a competition, it's a community

what exactly needs to be done to it?

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Some need refin and set up. Others have never been assembled and need wiring set up etc. A few may need the floyd moved. Others a retop...

I have quite a few
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

well i don't do finish work (aside from oiling necks) but i do fret work, wiring, assembly and set-ups...that's no problem. so if you can find someone to do your refin work i'm local on LI and can do assembly, wiring and set-ups for you. i have a great painter i use but he will only work from raw bodies, no refin and stripping/veneering body type stuff like GMW used to do. there aren't many guys i've found that want to do that end of the work because it just sucks to do....removing poly is no fun at all.

send me an e-mail...you may still have it from our past e-mails (if not...xssive at gmail dot com) and give me a list of everything you need done for each guitar (more details the better) and i can let you know if i can take on any of the work for you.

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
        X