Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader cabinets, anyone use them here?

Hey guys

Now that I have my Rivera K-Tre and a second on the horizon I wanted to know about Vader Cabinets? Does anyone here have them, and what can you tell me about them?

Thanks

C

I know that there are at least one or two guys who chime in about vader cabs every now and then. Do a search.

Comment

I know I'm digging up an old thread but I have one.

I bought it about two years ago to use with my mesa single-rec solo 50 head.I was using a marshall 1960a before that I sold amongst other things to get the vader..I was not disapointed,although my head is only 50 watts that cabinet is a monster.It's a 480watt cab so I'm hardly moving the speakers and that thing blows away my other guitarist full stack.I like the fact I kind of underpower it cause the break up is real nice.It projects as well if not better than most higher priced boutique cabs I have tried.The lows stay tight and the mids punch if thats what you want,the highs stay nice and crisp also.For the money I don't regret it and will hold onto it forever.

They come with custom legends built specifically for the cab,a crapload of extreme metal bands swear by these things.I have beat the holy hell out of mine and it's has held up really well,they cover the outside with that rhino-lining stuff for truck beds so it takes a pretty hard wack to get it to chip or dent.

I soon plan on buying the 2x15 for the bottom so I can run all power out of the 16 ohm jack through the parallel on the 4x12 into the 2x15.Probably have to upgrade the head too though but I'm gonna try anyway.
      We play alot of sludgy southern slop metal in standard B and sometimes drop to A and this thing shakes your balls off.

Hope that was enough info,again sorry I was a dumb noob for bringing up an old as dirt thread but I thought I could shed some light on people interested in vader.
      BLS/SDMF

Comment

Working...
      X