DonP thankyou - err and bengal too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DonP thankyou - err and bengal too

The bore oil from fifer is probalbly the best thing I ever learned - up untill now. I'm a dumbass - I just recently learned the best way to restring a floating trembolo (strongbad ya'll).With shimming the block , wow I should have seen that coming. !!!!@!! If anyone needs (i'LL post explaination with pics).Damn I wish I knew this 20 years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
    The bore oil from fifer is probalbly the best thing I ever learned - up untill now. I'm a dumbass - I just recently learned the best way to restring a floating trembolo (strongbad ya'll).With shimming the block , wow I should have seen that coming. !!!!@!! If anyone needs (i'LL post explaination with pics).Damn I wish I knew this 20 years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds great! No dumbass question asked here. You've come to the right place. You will get it with experience. Just takes sometime doing all these things. After awhile, you will be answering these questions and give us old folks a break! Just joking of course.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i can't believe it took you so long to figure out the easiest way to restring a floating trem! My God!

umm .... Feel free to share this with the others here ... I'm way to busy
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Not a problem, glad it helped. Just sharing info learned throughout the web.

Comment

Working...
        X