Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is that?

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,...s.html#details

The barrel type thing under the screw collar? I would assume it's there to help with the stability of the arm but none of my trem arms have ever had this.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

sure they do, look in the back cavity of your guitar ( assuming you have a floyd ?? )

Comment

I get it! That barrel part is the part that attaches to the base plate. A little slow today. Thanks.

Now, where is the best place buy just the arms without all the other parts?
      Last edited by MikeStrat; 07-28-2008, 06:21 PM.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
        I have about 14 with Floyds and have never seen that piece attached to the bar when taken off the guitar.
        Because it's attached to the base plate. What do you think the arm collar of the bar screws onto?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yah, pretty standard thing! I bought one of those from stewmac for my Charvel model 6...HOWEVER maybe the Original FLoyd Rose baseplate was a little too thin, cause I still had a freely roatating barrel, rather than nice snug fit. I was quite suprised, seeing as they are supposed to be for "proper Floyds".

Same arm fits everything else I have, inclding Jacksons, Charvel, Fender Strat with Floyd licsenced...doesn't fit a Vigier...
          http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Working...
          X