Dome Knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dome Knobs

Where can I get the dome knobs that come on the C/J guitars? I mean the same knobs. Gloss finish and all. I saw some similar knobs in a shop today but they are more matte finish.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Any G.C. or music store.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      Any G.C. or music store.
      They're not the same. Close but not the same.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

what about budman? fretsonthenet.com

Comment

I've had success with these. http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Knobs/Do...s.html#details
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            They're not the same. Close but not the same.

Can it truly matter that much?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

^If I would notice that the knobs on my guitar are slightly different, it would annoy me
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
              X