Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they using huge control routes now on USAs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they using huge control routes now on USAs?

I noticed my CS has a Huge control route like a Warmoth. Is this standard now on soloists?

Have they been doing this for a long time and I am just noticing it?

Is it on other models as well or just the soloist?

it has been for a long time, tho they make a few of the smaller ones most were CS.

Comment

They've been doing it for a very long time. The two mid '90s Dinky Reverse models I owned had this route, my two '94 Dinky HX models had it, and my Mark Morton model has it. The Soloist and DK1 also have it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Since 87 as I recall...

Comment

Well then its just me for some reason I thought it was smaller. Thanks!

Comment

You can still spec a smaller SD cavity if you want, or a 'custom' small cavity....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              You can still spec a smaller SD cavity if you want, or a 'custom' small cavity....
              I could have swore I spec'd everything SD but my controls were three knob and had a SPC control so I am not going to make a stink about it.

I just thought for some reason they were smaller on the post 86 stuff.

Comment

I guess if you have a lot of stuff going in there, then they're gonna take more wood out so they have space to work. Personally, I really dislike the 'big' cavity and so will always specify the SD style....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                X