• my other pictures

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

instock inventory

Comment

Cool stuff Nick - that SL2H looks great, and what's the blue rearloaded Rhoads?
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That quilt top SL2 is badass!!!! The GAS pains are starting.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Neck Specs

Jacksonite: I was wondering about the new Stratheads your holding the Candy Tangerine,are they rounder than the San Dimas pointy's? Is it more "C" than a thin "D". More like a Strat per say? Enlighten me please
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

The violins look great. There are some good ones on the upper line.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Here's one you really didn't want to see

And the back when hit with my 3 megaton camera flash:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Someone asked about the rear-loaded Rhoads?

It's a Custom Shop with a "U" serial and no "Custom Shop" logo

This is how the Charvel Candy colors look up close and in person:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Someone asked about the rear-loaded Rhoads? It's a Custom Shop with a "U" serial and no "Custom Shop" logo
                    Yeah, that was me, and thanks for that Matt. Cool looking guitar....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

A funny thing happened on Day 3: I had burned about 14 CDs before coming to Nashville, and threw the labels and cases and inserts in the car so I could get here on time.

Well, I did manage to get them all stickered and cased and inserted by Saturday, so I took some in to the show and passed them around to anyone I could corner

Caught one guy as he was bumming a light from me

Day 3 arrives and I've got 6 left, so I take them with me. Of course the only guitar booth worth seeing is the one with the Jacksons in it, and the crowd finally dies down enough that I can step back and get some decent shots. I set the stack of CDs on the table (cuz I had nothing to carry them in except my hand), so I can work the camera better.

I start at the door with the Anime Soloist and work my down to the Frankie on the end, and when I come back, I've only got 3 CDs left

Apparently, folks wandered in, saw the CDs on the table, and took one

So I take the 3 and walk around, not really wanting to just shove them in people's faces. I end up back in the Jackson booth with the 3 CDs, and Mike Kotzen asks me to take some shots of the back of the Golden Satyr Soloist (the one with the devil chick on it).

Then I'm taking pics of the back of the Rat Rod Soloist, and lastly the back of the Tribal Rhoads, then of course me with the Frankie

I come back and I've got one CD left

To think, all I had to do was set them down and they'd give themselves away

Comment

nice dude!!

hey Newc... did you happen to see (and remember) what the retail on the RR was?

I got a looker, and I cant remember. :tard:

Glad you had a good time bro!!

and, uh, nice SLS huh...

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Here's one you really didn't want to see

Hey Newc, nice shirt! Who shot the couch?

Did you referee any Raspberry Iced Tea fights this time?
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Who shot the couch?
                            I am scared to know where you say a counch that looked like that. :ROTF:
                            I was thinking more like curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                              I am scared to know where you say a counch that looked like that. :ROTF:
                              I was thinking more like curtains.
                              Coffee shop Broadway/Diversey... Hawaiian theme.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X