So where are the Jackson pics then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where are the Jackson pics then?

Or am I being dumb and missing the link somewhere?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

if you're dumb...i must be too. i haven't seen any links other than Charvel stuff and Matt's RR stuff.

Comment

Here are some.

Comment

The RR24m is smokin hot! plays awesome and just feels good all around.
        The new Charvels are simply amazing, the necks are like an old friend and the Korean floyd is not an issue at all, looks, plays, and feels the same and yes it stays in tune.
        Here are a few more pics, I know Newc took some as well so he'll probably post some too.

Comment

Thanks for the pics!
          The RR24M looks great, but again the Phil Demmel sig in black with silver bevels takes the cake for me. Pure sexyness!
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I think those plain USA models look better than all the custom shop stuff. I wonder why they are not displaying any quilt top soloist? Are anime and bionicle type graphics really more desirable on and $4000+ guitar than a nice maple quilt or flame top? I guess I just don't get it.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I got a kick out of the Charvel "logo" guitar. I almost threw up when I saw the rainbow crackle, though. Haha.

Those Demmels look absolutely killer, too!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                I think those plain USA models look better than all the custom shop stuff. I wonder why they are not displaying any quilt top soloist? Are anime and bionicle type graphics really more desirable on and $4000+ guitar than a nice maple quilt or flame top? I guess I just don't get it.
                I prefer over-the-top graphics on Jacksons. If I want a quilt or flametop, I'll get a Gibson (or someone else can get a PRS).

Comment

Mike, they had some flame and quilt stuff...

there was a BEAUTIFUL transblue CS Rhoads. and the SLS in vintage orange was AWESOME.
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Anyone know which artist did the Anime girl graphic? I'd like to do a similar graphic on one of my guitars.

Comment

Ok, my video camera died, so no video

Since Nick and Mark posted the same pics I took, here's a few others:

Quilt-top Soloist:

These abalone "outline" inlays rock:

As does the SLS they're on:

Which is now mine

They did have a new Warrior-type shape:

Just kidding

The heel on that Manga Soloist seems cut way back - further than any other SL "scalloped neck", as well as there being a slope from the inside of the bottom horn to the heel, so you truly do not change your hand position to reach the upper frets.

KAHLERS!

Look in the middle - that's a BRASS v-trem. The guy at the booth said they're providing the brass v-trems for the Charvels.

Mark Kendall's new endorsement:

These things ain't bad at all. If you want a heavy (weight) Strat - this is it.

9-string bass over at the Westone booth:

They were showing the in-ear monitor thingy. The other guy in the booth had a 5-string bass. No guitar, just 2 basses.

Inspired by the Lil Smoky pocket amp, only better.

A new shop out of the UK:

The flyer has a b/w bullseye on a Les Paul-type thing - total Zack. I told the guy that if Gibson gave him grief over the bullseye, tell them to go see Charvel about it

Bugera amps:

Big sound for short money. Makes me seriously consider getting one and starting a band. Seriously.

Mmmm, shiny!

I never knew EVH had a switch on Frankie.

These pedals rock.

Tablature for Guitar Hero:

Shows you which buttons to push in which sequence for each song.

Not really, but I had to look to be sure
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Classic Hiwatt display:

Jet Frets:

Giant frets that improve sustain. Of course the chick with the LP demoing the frets was using an over-saturated tone so there's no way she would lose sustain.

Requires total fretboard replacement.

JacksonCSPlayer (Mark) with the Manga:

Kevlar-covered guitars

Fail.

These were in the Korg booth:

USB MIDI controllers. They're cool.

How many Ibanez models did they just rip off?

MicroCube, meet MobileCube:

Smaller, louder, 2 speakers. Kick ass.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great pics! Thanks all.

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys.

Comment

jacksoncsplayer: How is the paint on the new series? Does the Candy Tangerine have big metal flakes? or metallic? Your pix the paint looks great and looks like big ol flakes.
                              I hope they are big "sparkle" type like my 86 Candy Red sparkle. I have a So-Cal in Candy Tangerine pre ordered.
                              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                              X