SL2H with Quilt Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H with Quilt Tops

Where did the SL2H with quilt tops go? Wasn't Jackson suppose to offer quilt on Soloist this year? Haven't seen any.
    '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
    '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
    '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '13 Gibson M-III
    Taylor 214CE
    Dean 6-string Bass
    Morgan Ukulele

They are called SL2H-MAHQ, I ordered one in February. They are like MAH but with quilt instead of flame top. They are on Jackson site, but do not have pictures posted of them yet. They estimated that mine would be ready in August, so I'm guessing you won't see one for sale until the beginning of summer at the earliest.
    Last edited by Oblivion99; 05-16-2008, 11:16 PM.
    My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion99 View Post
      They are called SL2H-MAHQ, I ordered one in February. They are like MAH but with quilt instead of flame top. They are on Jackson site, but do not have pictures posted of them yet. They estimated that mine would be ready in August, so I'm guessing you won't see one for sale until the beginning of summer at the earliest.
      Lovely! I had a SL2H-MAH. It was the first high-end guitar I bought. I regret to this day that I sold it. No guitar neither before nor after has played that great. Maybe it's time to get a new one. What's the retail price?
      '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
      '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
      '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '13 Gibson M-III
      Taylor 214CE
      Dean 6-string Bass
      Morgan Ukulele

Comment

they are also available in a limited number, I think 20 of each color or something, or they may be only offereing 1 color with 21 being made, I cant remember.
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
          Lovely! I had a SL2H-MAH. It was the first high-end guitar I bought. I regret to this day that I sold it. No guitar neither before nor after has played that great. Maybe it's time to get a new one. What's the retail price?
          same retail as SL2H-MAH
          My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

It's listed on the Jackson price sheet, on their website.

Comment

Working...
            X