Great Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain

Ah yes, fine and dandy Great Britain, the home of HEAVY METAL and crap football where you actually use your foot.

And I'm Scottish, living in the UK!

Still can't get over £200 for that axe...

[ December 02, 2002, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: elrrek ]

Re: Great Britain

What you talkin' about, Willis?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

...where, if you can find a US Jackson, it'll probably cost more than your car! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Great place if you like rain!

Comment

Please explain i am confused [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] but curiously interested

Comment

Yes, I am confused too. I was under the impression that the words "Great" and "Britain" were two mutually exclusive terms now......... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Me thinks he got hit in the head with one too many haggis!!! OR is it haggisses? No, it must be haggi. Either that, or he's been blowin' too hard into his bagpipes and hyper ventilated. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey James,

Long time no speak, i go away and come back to find everything's moved, how's things?

Steve [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

F*CK!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Alright Steve mate? Long time no speak. Very long time! Where've you been? How've you been? Everything good with you?
                Ive been alright yeah, same old teenage things, exams, hangovers [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] sh*t like that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Hehe
                Yeah, got a new guitar- a mint Charvel 650xl. Its really absolutley amazing. Still got a sh*t amp, although Im getting a (broken) Marshall 80 watt thing off my cousin, for nowt. Which is good.
                Whats happening at your end mate?
                I hope all your family and all that are well.

James

Comment

Hehe, Yes, We spawned Maiden and we won't let you forget it!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Whereabouts are you Elrrek?
                  Do you mean my guitar for £200? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Yeah I'm pretty stoked about it. The guy said he was selling it cos he wasn't in a band anymore. I dont think he knew what he had [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Not that I'm bothered.

James

Comment

Oh dear.

Some plonker (that'll be me) has hit the "new topic" button instead of the "post reply" button - what a silly arse!

And indeed this was suppossed to be in the "James blags a 650 for £250" thread.

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

yes, Britain blows, its full of heathens who wear baseball caps and think garage music is "amazing"

why do you think I'm emigrating [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the only amps readily available are marshalls ( the ****ty valvestate ones) unless you want to import stuff, which costs a bomb

most guitars are knock offs of knock offs and are sold for ridiculously high prices

ahh I'm glad I have my jackson at a time like this! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Garage music is "bangin'", get it right [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Hehe, I think we should start lots of thread, nay, a whole forum about me getting that 650 for £200 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Im really stoked and its like been four weeks or summat.
                        Its nice to have a guitar that people genuinely like, and dont just say "Ooh thats vaguely nice. Now p*ss off" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        (am still happy)

James

[ December 03, 2002, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Hehe James,

Glad to here u finally got yourself something nice to play ( i've got a Charvel 88 lying around somewhere...)

Long story about what i've been upto but it involves a woman ( don't it always guys ),anyhow,
                          looks like i might have to sell my Jackson [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] so if u know anyone in the UK who might be interested in a mint condition Soloist, drop me a line.

Gonna break my heart to sell it but....i can always get another one....

Take care mate,

Steve [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Steve! (Madhuskey) Tell us a bit about the Soloist willya? I can't Email from work! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Cheers
                            Paul

Comment

Im with ya Steve mate.
                              Sorry to hear about it all (guitar selling and that) but if its for the best, and youre happy with your woman, good for you.
                              [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Working...
                              X