Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an all-in-one tool for guitar...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an all-in-one tool for guitar...

I've grown tired of carrying around a slew of tools in my guitar case. I do recall there being some all-in-one multi tools. A "leatherman for guitarists".

I've already seen a roadie wrench and the farley JP multi-tool. And the gizmo-tool. But there has to be one that has it all. I recall seeing something, somewhere but I'm not sure where and from whom. There was a guy, like Budman, who developed a multi-tool. Can't remember who. Any suggestions?

I know there are dual allum keys with adhesive pads for the back of the headstock. That's all I know of.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I swear I remember seeing something in the back of magazines called the Guitool or something like that, but iirc it was a lot like the Farley tool. When I googled for it, all I got was GUI developer tools.

Comment

I have a Roadie Rench. Excellent Most popular places are out of stock, but check this site out. http://www.theguitarfiles.com/module...22d0f872bc9767
        I keep one in my road box and one on my bench.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks for the posts so far. But I'm looking for a tool that also has a winder on it. I know there's one out there. Saw it on a site. Some small developer had it along with some other guitar mods. Anyone recall?

Comment

I have a Guitool from the late 80's and I still use it. I wonder why they stopped making it?

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
              But I'm looking for a tool that also has a winder on it.
              Picky aren't we
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

How about this:
                http://cgi.ebay.com/Flashline-Guitar...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

No fret puller or radius gauges on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    No fret puller or radius gauges on that one.

Roight!
                    If I have to do a refret just before the show, go ahead and fire me!
                    :ROTF:

Comment

www.pigtailmusic.com has something.

Comment

I'd have to have a full time luthier attached to mine:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          www.pigtailmusic.com has something.
                          Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of thanks DonP.

As far as a fret puller, nah. Much prefer a 'tendon puller'. Preferably a redhead.

Comment

Working...
                          X