JCC917 case repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC917 case repair

This used to be propped up against a wardrobe next to my door. One day, it fell over, across the door, and wedged itself under the top of the radiator. The only way to get the door open was to kick it open. The guitar wasn't inside when this happened.

Can this be repaired?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

It's an injection molded case.
    There is no real way to "repair" it, but you can epoxy or rivet on another piece of plastic over the damaged area.
    -Rick

Comment

I want to seal the breach so no water can get in should it happen to piss down (which it usually does here). Epoxy sounds like the best choice. I'm gonna find out the costs tommorow. If it's easy to do, I'll have a go at it myself.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Maybe epoxy and a piece of fiberglass cloth. When it dries, paint it to match.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X