Thumbs up to the Admins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up to the Admins!

Just noticed that you have the Last post by working!!!! Sweetness! This place is becoming more and more livable by the day! Keep up the killer work.

Re: Thumbs up to the Admins!

Yup, modded the script earlier for that. There are a few other mods that will be added, such as spell check, sticky topics and yes, mark forum read.

Comment

Can't wait for the Mark Forums Read. That'll be nice.

Comment

Thanks guys! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Good stuff, last post by is very aweseome to have back!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Definitely cool! We're getting there!

Comment

yea. Well done, admin...dudes.

I find myself spending more and more time here as it becomes more "livable" [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Great!
                [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK, terrific!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great Job Guys keep it up [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

oh yea thanks for the spel checker i needed it [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool. Keep up the good work.

joe...
                      www.godwentpunk.com
                      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

If I may make a suggestion to reduce clutter of the boards...

Remove the annoying divider section underneath each post that says when a user was registered, and "IP: Logged"...

I mean, why have a link there for EVERYBODY to see that only 4 people can actually click? Can you set this link to appear only for people who actually have access to it? Or is it just a way of letting us peons know our place? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] J/K

Comment

Great job with the board.

I to agree about the lines and the icons at the bottom of messages. It makes it a little cluttered. (of course this is just my $0.02, which today is probably only worth about half of that [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) Other than that I can't complain. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ December 02, 2002, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Hamner1 ]
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yes a great thanks to the admins for putting together an excellent site.

I do have to agree with Hamner1, the lines and the icons at the bottom of messages does make it a little cluttered.

Comment

"Raising a shot glass in one hand and a Bong in the other" Here's to the ADMINS!!!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                              X