Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Tune-o-matic bridge?

Hey guys,

Just a quick question really, is thier a 'better' tune-o-matic bridge then the one that is gonna come standard on a kvx10 (JT390 Adjustable Bridge). Or do they all basically do the same job?

I wanna make this guitar best i can (if i can get my hands on it) and i was wondering if anybody had any recomendations for bridges on string through?

Thanks

check out the tonepros.

Comment

On the LesPaulForum, we prefer the original ABR-1 over the Nashville, even though the Nashville is pretty much a better design. Traditionalist....

If you want to get trick, go spend some money on pigtail parts. Aircraft quality, and the price as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        If you want to get trick, go spend some money on pigtail parts. Aircraft quality, and the price as well.
        That will, of course, come in handy when your playing progresses so much that you generate a few thousand pounds of thrust! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          check out the tonepros.
          tonepros, k will do.

I meen is replacing the bridge gonna make a huge differance with a tune-o-matic. Idealy i am looking for most comfortable when palm muting.

If it wasnt string through mabye id hook up a kahler bridge ala mustaine kv

Comment

I have this on a bunch of import models:

http://store.guitarfetish.com/robrchplfile.html

And for smaller posts (usually domestics), remove this from the wooden base:

http://store.guitarfetish.com/arrobrroba.html
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
            X