No not James Dalton!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No not James Dalton!!!

I was shocked to see this. Road House is one of my guilty pleasures.

Just damn sad.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/patr...elebrity/64581
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

"NATIONAL ENQUIRER " ?? Do I really need to google to see if that is even true ?

Comment

Hmmmm, seems to be alot of results on google. I hope it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
        "NATIONAL ENQUIRER " ?? Do I really need to google to see if that is even true ?
        The damn Enquirer is usually weeks ahead of mainstream news when it comes to celebrity items. They also tend to be fairly accurate on their stories.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Damn! Pancreatic cancer usually is diagnosed when it's end stage since it's one of those that doesn't show up in regular tests and the person stricken with it usually doesn't show signs or symptoms until it has spread to other organs in the body. In fact a nurse I work with passed away last year from pancreatic cancer about 1 month after she was diagnosed. What made it even worst was the doctor I work with made the diagnosis after him and I did an ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography) on her. Sad news for certain.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Doesn't look good...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335210,00.html

Comment

This really sucks. He is one of my wifes favorite actors. Sad news.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                  The damn Enquirer is usually weeks ahead of mainstream news when it comes to celebrity items. They also tend to be fairly accurate on their stories.
                  Ironically, in this case you're right. Everything on their front page was true. That said, I was skeptical, but since Fox is reporting it it's probably true

Comment

You will notice that fox is saying "according to the National Enquirer

Comment

I think I'll wait until its confirmed by another source.

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23488585/

Very Sad
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

CNN has a link to the People Magazine article.
                          http://www.people.com/people/article...182300,00.html

Very sad indeed.
                          -Rick

Comment

"It also said earlier reports that Swayze had a matter of weeks to live were exaggerated. “All of the reports stating the timeframe of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue. We are considerably more optimistic.”
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have lost MANY family members and know lots of people afflicted with the C.
                              I wish him the best. Sad news...
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X