Are There Any Other JOP Fans Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are There Any Other JOP Fans Here?

Does anyone else listen to/like Jon Oliva's Pain?
    I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only guy in Colorado Springs to have heard of them.

Nah, I have both JOP releases, they're pretty good. I like it better than Zack Stevens Circle II Circle..although they're the same guys. The last thing I REALLY liked post Criss Oliva is Doctor Butcher.

Criss Oliva era Savatage has never and will never be matched by that camp ever again.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I agree, any thing John Oliva does is top quality but Criss Oliva was a legend and the two brothers were totally killer!

Criss is one of my all time fav. guitar players
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Jon is Awesome, but I think his strength with out Criss is Piano stuff, he's awesome at that shit!

Savatage went in the Shitter when Jon gave up the lead vox job, and way more so when Criss Died.

Jon Oliva's Pain has put out some good stuff too!
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Criss Oliva era Savatage has never and will never be matched by that camp ever again.
          Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
          I agree, any thing John Oliva does is top quality but Criss Oliva was a legend and the two brothers were totally killer!

Criss is one of my all time fav. guitar players
          A-fucking-men!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I love JOP. I have always likes Jon's piano playing and the dynamic it brought to Savatage.

Comment

Working...
            X