Wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...

Before I call in the verdict, I'm pretty sure I'm lifeless in order to play guitar for 12 hours per day for the past couple days.

Does JCF agree?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Huh?
    What am I missing here?

Comment

?

Comment

Well, I pulled my pud for the last ummm..157.5 hours..and I feel swell!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I would agree if you started making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
            I would agree if you started making sense.

I got a little.."edgy"..

I needed to blow off a little steam..

I was feelin' a lil' froggy..

So I bopped the bologna, beat the bishop, slam the ham, flogged the dophin, choked the chicken, shoot the sherbert, miked the mule..and ect...ect ...for 157.5 hours.

I feel great!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
              Before I call in the verdict, I'm pretty sure I'm lifeless in order to play guitar for 12 hours per day for the past couple days.

Does JCF agree?

I fucking WISH that I had that kind of time to play guitar. I'm lucky to sneak in an hour a day.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Lifeless? If you were playing it alone, then yes. If in a band or with friends, then no way!
                Scott

Comment

I'm also that one in school, where whenevever a teacher started going off and talking gibberish, I would stick my hand up and say" Uh, I'm lost...could you clarify"?

Usually someone would say after class, "Man, I'm glad you asked, I was completely lost"...

So, why am I the idiot that has to ask every time? Sheesh.

Comment

Usually, on a week night, I can get 30 minutes to one hour of practice time. The weekends are spent with my family.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

12 hours? You live to play guitar. You should really get some exercise, though. Get a treadmill and walk and play. I call it power walking.

Comment

I'm a big nerd. I thought this was a thread about World Of Warcraft.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

12 hours playing guitar? Dude go get a girl friend and get laid or something. Get a job. Wow. I wish i had 12 minutes to play guitar on any given day. between taking care of mom before an dafter work and working everyday. Plus trying to keep my life in some sort of normal chaos. Im surprised i have time to eat.

Comment

If I had 12 hours a day to play guitar I'd be amazing. If you enjoy it, then keep it up.

Comment

12 hours a day playing guitar? Nope. I love it but not that much. I need more than one thing to keep my busy for 12 hours.

But if you're asking if you're lifeless? Yep, you are.
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X