Do you believe in Omens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in Omens?

I don't. I think. I did my rounds a little differently today. I was at the Grocery Outlet Store and I saw this very cool '70's hearse. I took a different road home and that same hearse was there. 5 miles from the first time I saw it. I haven't seen a hearse like that in 15 years. But twice in one day?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I didn't used to until a few years ago. I kept turning up for work late and I got the sack, same in the next job and the job after that...eerie...

Comment

Maybe omens in some natural form like weather or an animal, but I wouldn't pay much mind to seeing a hearse. That being said, there have been a lot of famous deaths the last couple days.

Comment

I guess youre gonna die dude.

Comment

That's what I was thinking.:ROTF: If the next time I see it should I offer to buy it?:ROTF: You can get coffins at Costco.:ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Last year at work , I was taking a break and seen this big hawk swoop down and grab a snake off the ground and fly away with it. Then I was going home on the same day and seen a owl by my house carrying another snake away. I don't if it was a omen, but to see that happen twice in one day was kind of a trip.

Comment

I always wanted a hearse. My mother thought it was a bad idea. I always liked the late 60's Caddy hearse. Someday....
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There is a hearse that follows me every time I leave the house. I painted it invisible, because it was creepy my friends out and frankly, it's a little embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                  Last year at work , I was taking a break and seen this big hawk swoop down and grab a snake off the ground and fly away with it. Then I was going home on the same day and seen a owl by my house carrying another snake away. I don't if it was a omen, but to see that happen twice in one day was kind of a trip.
                  Maybe the hawk and the owl are looking out for ya..

Comment

There's an old hearse parked up round the corner. There's a sign in the back like the one on vans to discourage thieves by saying there's no tools left inside.

This one reads "No Corpses Are Left In This Hearse Overnight"
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X