CMG Bass or Kelly Stars Bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMG Bass or Kelly Stars Bass?

I've decided for a more rounded sound than using my Boss GT-8 to emulate a bass guitar sound, I should get a bass guitar literally. The problem is deciding which of the two basses to get. CMG would be trans green, the Kelly seems to be restricted to plain finishes from the Stars sites I've visited. Any help in terms of cost and availability is appreciated.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

All I have to say is that I've seen a trans green CMG, and it really looked nice. Makes me wish they offered that finish on the other imports. I think the bassist in Zyklon plays an import Kelly (not Stars) in one of their videos, just plain black.
    sigpic

Comment

The question is how much would a Kelly Stars bass cost? How long would it take approx? 2-3 weeks like USA? Is there a hardshell case that will actually house a Kelly Bass. If not, I'll go for the CMG. My concern is the time it took last time to get an import from within the UK.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
      X