Can I bum a smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I bum a smoke?

Remember those days? And you said; "Sure". Are those days over? Well, my cigs cost 33 cents each. It's more like; "I'll sell you one for 50 cents."
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Remember those days? And you said; "Sure". Are those days over? Well, my cigs cost 33 cents each. It's more like; "I'll sell you one for 50 cents."
    It's almost relative, because the 7-11 where I buy mine has a different price from a 7-11 on the other side of town. Mine works out to just over .21 each. What brand do you smoke, Fett?!

Comment

Benson and Hedges. The most expensive normal brand there is. I did another thread, but this one is about how you feel when some person asks you to give him 25 to 50 cents.:ROTF:

Comment

I remember those days. When smokes started hitting $3 and $4 per pack, I started telling people go buy your own damn smokes.
        I'm so glad I quit.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          I remember those days. When smokes started hitting $3 and $4 per pack, I started telling people go buy your own damn smokes.
          I'm so glad I quit.
          I quit also. It took me 4 months to get the stink from my house, not to mention I've saved alot of money.
          "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

I knew I would draw out those what quit. And congrats. But that is not my point. Before all the Sin Taxes, there was a time when you freely shared your beer; wine; cigs or whatever. Now, it costs so much to be "Bad", I'm not going to share my "Sins" with anyone. And that's a sad thing.

Comment

I knew I would draw out those what quit. And congrats. But that is not my point. Before all the Sin Taxes, there was a time when you freely shared your beer; wine; cigs or whatever. Now, it costs so much to be "Bad", I'm not going to share my "Sins" with anyone. And that's a sad thing.
              I won't let panhandlers/bums/riff-raff hanging around the parking lot bum a smoke. I don't mind sharing out smokes with co-workers or friends. The only time I've really refused to give away smokes was when I was smoking Nat Shermans.

Comment

B&H cost more than Marlboro? Unpossible

I agree with JD, I won't let the Bum Patrol drain me dry, but co-workers who got caught short (or the one guy who's trying to quit but every once in a while stresses out and bums one) I don't mind. However, if someone bums from one break to the next and doesn't take the opportunity to go to the store on their break and buy a pack themselves, then I stop being generous.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

B&H's are $6.25 a pack where I live.

Comment

B&H's are $6.25 a pack where I live.
                    Yeah... , indeed. I did the math when I read your post. I suppose this sheds some light on why you cheap deal everything else! :ROTF:

I never thought of B&H as a premium brand, honestly. Is everything so expensive in WA?

Comment

Yes, It do.

Comment

Winston lights, Box... 4.25 a pack up here in TaxHampshire.
                        I was going to quit when they went over a buck a pack.
                        Then, two bucks, three...
                        Blah blah blah.
                        It's getting very expensive to have this vice.
                        Must... stop.... soon........
                        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

But booze is nice and cheap, eh?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"Can I bum a smoke" . You don't want to say things like that with Rsmacker and Shobet around. Apparently, they bum anything! Seriously though, tax on tobacco and alcohol is so ridiculously high, people only get "no" or "get a job", or "i already pay your dole money. fuck off".
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

fett, I wouldn't think of you as a smoker. I'm very disappointed in you.Now,go to your room
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X