Article 13 Strikes Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article 13 Strikes Again!

Now look what ya did, ya big sillies! Ya went and made me feel good about Halcyon Days, so now I'm posting this one, "Done With My Darks"

Letsee...Les Paul/SLO on left side, Mark and his very cool Gunslinger through his Single Recto and G75 loaded Marshall cabon the right, leads are Me-the-Solo-Hog again right up the middle with the GMW Jake. Hope you like it!

Done With My Darks - Article 13

[ May 27, 2003, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Re: Article 13 Strikes Again!

Heheh, Mark's rig is EXACTLY what I was using - a Marshall with G75s. Sweet... makes me miss it a little. I'll have to crank the Egnater at practice tomorrow to try to feel better. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Nice one, Chuck. I will be honest and say the "chugga chugga" Gnu-Metal rhythm doesn't match well with the melodic vocals.
      Otherwise it was great [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks, Newc! Yeah, that contrast was kinda what we were goin for. But maybe it didn't work... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It sounds like the vocals are out of tune at the beginning during the chugging - that may be what makes it sound out of place. Perhaps if he'd had a tone track to sing along with and then drop that track at mixdown?

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Just goin' by the title here...is this really a song about doing laundry??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I liked the solo a lot.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Chuck, you're killing me here man. Once again, that stuff was great, you guys really are very impressive. Love the tone [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ E-phase

"I'm done with my darks, now I gotta do my whites - YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
                [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Very cool Chuck....bring this stuff back minus the spandex and hair spray [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I like your tone on this one...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Another good one Chuck. How much for a cd and where or how do I purchase it. I am a fan and would like to submit a demo package to my local radio station (WRIF Detroit). I went to school with one of their Djs(Anne Carlini). Hell they played my bands stuff and it blows compared to yours. It would be on a homegrown type show and they would notify you before hand. Also they webcast their air play. Let me know either way or you can shoot me a message. Great Rock and Roll.

Ric

Comment

I liked that tune a lot, dude, really nice writing. the singer sounds like klaus meine to me on this particular track. I like the chunking nu metal riff, it contrasts well with the chorus and the badlands style riffs. the lead work sounded good, but i couldn't really hear it that well? fabulous tone, no doubt about that, you have a great rig. look forward to hearing more. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

chuck, i'm just glad you're posting...it's good stuff and you need to keep going with it...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Except fer you, Newc! J/K! I wanna hear the bad, too.

We'll have finished CDs done in a couple of weeks. I'll keep everybody posted on that and send a bunch out to whoever wants one.

I'm really, really happy thankful for the support you've shown. It means a LOT to me!

And if you can help generate some local support, well shoot, I'll give you 8 points on the album and 60% publising! J/K again!!

Comment

Laundry Song!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Jeez, that one is gonna stick now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

In all honesty, I enjoyed this one a lot more than your first one. And the first one I really liked. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X