the ugly song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ugly song

this was something i must have started sometime ago, so i added a bit to it for fun. hope you like:
    http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/mark//butt1.mp3

[ May 24, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Re: the ugly song

Mark,

That sounds nice and mellow... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I would look at the mix again and balance everything a little better... the bass gets a bit too "hummy" in the middle of the song and the lead guitar is hidden and fuzzy...

In conclusion... just some EQ and balancing work and it will sound much better...

[ May 23, 2003, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

I thought it was great. Rodrigo - if you're running XP, go into your sound settings and click through all the advanced tabs to find the Environment and EQ settings. I think it comes set to a "Classic V shape", which kills most of the stuff that's been posted here.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hey rodrigo, the humming is probably my soundcard being overwhelmed, it's just a piece of sh*t soundblaster, so until i get a better one there's probably a limit to what i can do....

Comment

I am running XP.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mark:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X