bits and pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bits and pieces

here are some ideas i was puttering around with, hoping they turn into songs at some point.nothing to exciting, but it's busy at work, so it'll be a while before i finish anything. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/mark//summer.mp3

Re: bits and pieces

Very nice stuff there Mark! Man, you gotta finish that soon. As you know that is the kind of stuff I love. May I ask what equipment you used?Keep it up!
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

thanks, dude, glad you liked it. i used a pod 2.0 for the track. i think it was a combo of the brit high gain, blackface, and modern high gain models and various guitars. it's a bit muddy here and there with a clam or two thrown in for good measure.some people really know how to use a pod and get great sounds out of it, i'm not quite there yet.

Comment

Mark

Once again, great tone, great playing....

I love the mp3 thread... We can waste so many hours hunting down guitars etc, we shapould all be playing and home recording.

Do you ever write lyrics?

Kev
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

thanks kev, i try. what does the mix sound like at your end? it's bizarre, actually; when i mix something so that it sounds balanced as an mp3 or a cd track or whatever, it never sounds balanced on the computer. this post sounds fine through the stereo, everything is at the right level, but on the computer one track is loud and left, one is too low etc...this was just unfinished bitties, and the first section was a bit sloppy, unfortunately. i seem to be stuck in a sloppiness rut these days, i better get cracking with some practicing or something. i actually have another bit to post, something i must have started a while back, and forgot about. i recorded some more tracks on it today and i think i'll post it, since i probably wont ever do anything more with it. lyrics? bwahahahaha!!! i never write lyrics, and the world is better off for it!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you are right, the mp3 thread is the name of the game. now get posting, dammit!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] later dude.

Comment

Working...
          X