trem on early 90`s kelly std.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trem on early 90`s kelly std.

would any one know what floyd style trem would be on an early 90`s jackson imported kelly std. j001790? i cant seem to get a replacement whammy bar. i`ve tried one music store that sells jacksons (only a few), and the counter guys have no clue. i gave them the serial number and they said they would "try" to order me a nother one but that they doubted they could find one. said my floyd was too old for there to be any parts.
    jackson dx10
    charvel avenger
    schecter c1 classic
    samick tr2 sg clone
    fender twin amp.
    abunch of stomp boxes

JT 580 or a Schaller any Floyd arm should fit.If it screws down in the sustain block a Floyd screw in style will work.
    The dude at your music store is a tool. Ask to look in his junk drawer and I'll bet you'll find one.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Take some pics and post them someone here may have one

Comment

pic posted in import jacksons under pawn shop kelly pics. actually the counter dude tried three different arms and either the bar was too skinny, did not go deep enough, or threads didnt match. he even took a bar off one of the newer jacksons and nope.he was scratchin his head, wrote down my serial no and said i`ll get back to ya, its been 2 weeks and my phone aint ringin
        jackson dx10
        charvel avenger
        schecter c1 classic
        samick tr2 sg clone
        fender twin amp.
        abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

That looks like the JT 580 I have. I use the large diameter Floyd screw in arm.The arm screws into the sustain block.Killer trems IMO.

Comment

Working...
          X