Charvel Treasure Map at NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Treasure Map at NAMM

Hey.... did anyone get the serial #'s from the Charvels at NAMM, I am curious if the Serial number of the "Treasure Map" matches the one I had.... If you go to the Charvel website, it says that The Musiczoo got the original display model, but I was told that I did.... I called the music zoo to ask if they had it and they said that they sold it? Hmmm I wonder if they even got it in the first place!

Anyway.... if you happen to have gotten the SN off of the Treasure Map, please PM or eMail me, I'm curious!
    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

According to Ron in his thread it was 7891.

Link to thread
    http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78827
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

That's the one that I had and sold.... I guess the guys over at The Music Zoo had lied to me on the phone.... They never got it!

thanks for the help.
      Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Now you owe me
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

they lied about something? Shocking!!!

Comment

If i'm not mistaken,a guy on the USACharvel forum owns it now.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I love Charvels ad I know a lot of you guys do too.
              But that is one hideous looking thing. IMHO.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Well guys... time for some crow! I mentioned that I had received serial number C7891, well here is the scoop on it, I have checked the invoice and packing slip and although they say that we had received serial number C7891, after closer review of the pictures that I had taken of the guitar, we actually had serial number C7890.

Charvel had made two of these guitars to present one at Winter NAMM 2008 and then sell it to a dealer and a second one for the Germany show which is the guitar that I received. The treasure map that was on display at the NAMM show was serial number C7891 and it did get sent to The Music Zoo. So the error of the serial number was by me and the Fender Paperwork, but the real C7891 went to The Music Zoo, and serial number C7890 went to Napa Music Supply.

Sorry for any confusion, It was not my intention to cause a stir over this, but I was concerned and it does appear that the guys at The Music Zoo have received the correct instrument!

Shibs
                Last edited by Shibs; 02-15-2008, 10:52 PM.
                Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Well Shibs ... it never hurts to ask. When it comes to these quote unquote "NAMM" guitars ... it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings ... and she likes to take her time warmin' up. S-O-M

Comment

I want to appologize to all the guys at The Music Zoo, they did not lie to me, it appears that I misunderstood a statement told to me by Charvel and I hope that I didn't hurt their feelings in anyway.

Shibs
                    Last edited by Shibs; 02-17-2008, 12:23 AM.
                    Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
                      I want to appologize to all the guys at The Music Zoo, they did not lie to me, it appears that I was mislead by Charvel and I hope that I didn't hurt their feelings in anyway.

Shibs
                      Well then maybe next time you'll get your facts together before calling someone a liar. That was really lame of you.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        Well then maybe next time you'll get your facts together before calling someone a liar. That was really lame of you.
                        Your correct.... I should have, I didn't even know that there were two in existence.... so when they told me that they had it and sold it already, what should I have thought? You are all correct, I jumped the gun and I am bothered by all that has gone down from it even outside of the JCF. And I do appologize for jumping the gun the way I did, not cool (I agree) but I am trying to let everyone know that I did it and that I am sorry about it. That's all that I can do! I'm sure that I will have to live with it for a while, and I will/have learned from it!
                        Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
                          Your correct.... I should have, I didn't even know that there were two in existence.... so when they told me that they had it and sold it already, what should I have thought? You are all correct, I jumped the gun and I am bothered by all that has gone down from it even outside of the JCF. And I do appologize for jumping the gun the way I did, not cool (I agree) but I am trying to let everyone know that I did it and that I am sorry about it. That's all that I can do! I'm sure that I will have to live with it for a while, and I will/have learned from it!
                          Save it for the congressional hearing. They're just about done with Roger Clemens, so you're up next. I'm kidding of course. We all make mistakes. This too shall pass.
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                          X