9v adaptor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9v adaptor question

I am wiring my pedal board. All of my pedals are Boss as is the pedal board. I want to use my YJM pedal on the same board but the connector on the YJM is a pin plug type. Is there an adaptor to convert the Boss type to the pin plug type?

My pedal board does not have the individual wires you can change out. All of the power plugs are daisy chained together.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Check out Radio Shack.
    That's where I get the hard to find connectors and electrical parts from.
    If they don't have it as a product, they should have everything you need to make the connector yourself.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      Check out Radio Shack.
      That's my first thought. If they don't have anything to work with, there are those specialty electronics store which are tough to find but there are some online. Hopefully, the polarity will be what you need.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Thanks RJ and MMII. I should have thought of that.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X