guitarelectronics.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitarelectronics.com

To the rescue. I hope. That Model 1 I put the Tele neck on got the wires all messed up. I didn't do it. It came that way. It has a Fender, I think old, humbucker. Well, when I work up enough nerve, I'm going to install a 500K CTS pot and try to wire it up.:ROTF: That site just kicks ass. They have the diagrams and everything. A lot of you guys already know this. It was new to me. Thanks to our "Search" function I found it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Yeah it is an excellent site. One of the many sites I visit looking at things I might eventually think about maybe one day attempting to have a go at. If I spent as much time playing as I do looking at guitar sites I'd be a genius.

Comment

Those bastards.:ROTF: There are two types of Fender Hums. One says the Green is Hot. The other says the Red is Hot. I had a 50-50 chance getting it right the first time. But, I know that I have a 99% chance of being wrong. I was. I can barely solder in the first place and I had to redo it It works just fine now.:ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 01-27-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

That place rules, I have all my work done there.

Comment

Originally posted by RD
          Oh, the website will be down most of sunday as we are switching some thing over to a new system.

Stay toned..
          You're kidding, right?
          Wow. good resource. It's been in my favorites for a while.

Comment

I have it in my faves and go there a lot for ideas.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

since there is only one pickup, as long as you have the right wires combining the coils I don't think it will matter much if the pickup ground and hot are reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                A lot of you guys already know this. It was new to me. Thanks to our "Search" function I found it.

In whose post was it found?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It was mentioned in many posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X