Amadeus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amadeus

check out my friend's band Amadeus. we just made a site really fast just to have some mp3s up (hence the nice logos [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ,)

The recording quality isnt the best but you get an idea of their music. Thanks for looking

Re: Amadeus

I just saw a newsflash on TV. Here I"ll quote it.

"More and more people in the U.S.A are protesting....yadda yadda...

....in order for new bands to be heard, a url must be posted at the jcf"

get my drift?

Comment

LMAO!! **** im so stupid! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

http://www.himbeaultclotures.com/amadeus/

haha i alwais laugh at ppl who forget to post the url also.. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think they were pretty good, solos need a bit of work.. and some of the songs sounded slightly repititious and needed to be thought out a little more.

I don't think the name suits the band, I thought I would be listening to some kind of neo-classical shred type deal, so I was kind of disappointed. But either way, a cool band.. and kinda different which is cool too.

Comment

sorry word, know how much you like neo-classical but not everything is gonna be related to that... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ March 29, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: eet_fuk_81 ]

Comment

fun stuff. keep it up. i didn't know you were from montreal, i'm not too far away here in ottawa. i bought my soloist last december in montreal at italmelodie. i'm sure you know that place if you like jacksons. let me know next time you guys are playng, i'll try to make it out.

of course i just realized it's your friends band, but hey whatever.

[ March 29, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Comment

hahaha yea man.
              of course i know ital, but dont you find the prices are kinda high on jacksons?! I was actually gonna drive out to toronto or ottawa to check out music stores over there!

but hey, if you can sing, come on over [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . (jk, even if not, of course you're invited to come jam anytime, they'll be practicing hardcore for the gigs comming up in the summer so...

[ March 30, 2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: eet_fuk_81 ]

Comment

if you are looking for jacksons, don't come here. i bet there hasn't been a u.s. jackson for sale in ottawa in 15 years. same with toronto. ital is the only place i know nearby that even keeps them in stock. their prices on jacksons arn't too bad, i got some taken off. it's their prs prices that relly blow. in ottawa all you'll find here is prs, fender, music man, ibanez etc. steves in montreal carries more than the one here.

Comment

Working...
                X