Kramer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer

I seen a bunch of sites from the NAMM show but I haven't seen any Kramers. Did they have a booth this year?
    Just one more guitar!

I guess nobody bothered to check the closet by the Gibson booth.
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

A couple of years ago Kramer (the USA made ones / and not Gary Kramer) had a small booth on the main floor, 5 or 6 guitars. I was hoping to see some dealers pick them up, it may not have generated enough interest to continue. But, the Kramer forum might be a better resource for that.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
        I guess nobody bothered to check the closet by the Gibson booth.
        :ROTF:

Comment

I heard they are bring back the aluminum neck models but upgrading to unobtainium!!!!

Comment

Kramer was in the back of the Gibson booth. Right across from their Epiphone offerings. I took a couple photos of them on Sunday when I made it to the Gibson booth, unlike last year when I couldn't get in.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I am glad to hear they were there. I have never owned a Kramer but I hate to see the brand die or be destroyed by bean counters. Did they have anything interesting?
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

They had a black Baretta reissue, the Rhoads copy (Vanguard I believe) with reverse banana headstock, and a Lake Placid blue 2 hum Strat style guitar. Actually its sad to see what happened to them compared to their status in the 80's when they were everywhere like our beloved Jacksons.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

I believe VWallguitars.com sells them on his site.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                    I believe VWallguitars.com sells them on his site.
                    Thanks for the info. I have a buddy that wants a 84 real bad.
                    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                    X