LOTS More From NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS More From NAMM

I just got back from NAMM last night. I have literally hundreds and hundreds of high res images I took there These include my favorites, Jackson/Charvel of course, also ESP, BC Rich, Suhr, Ibanez, and yes even Gibson. I also have many good images from the Satriani/Gilbert/Friedman/Li show on Saturday night, the Extreme concert along with the Coffin Case Girls Fashion Show from Friday night, various celeb spottings, the Marshall Randy Rhoads amp, etc... To give you an idea of the sheer volume of pix, there are at least 1,000 shots from the Satch show and another 1,000 form the Extreme show. Ya Gotta love digital Anyway, I would be happy to share these but I don't have any way of posting them all. If anyone here can host them I'll burn some DVD's for you to do so. I'm arranging them all in folders so you don't have to look through them all to find what you want. IOW one folder will have all the Jackson/Charvel stuff, another all the Ibanez stuff, etc... If anyone can help post these let me know, there are a lot of really good shots in there!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

screw that, where are my copies?????

:-D

Comment

You could zip/rar them in one or more map(s)/file(s) and upload them to sendspace, mediadire, megaupload or rapidshare.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

www.flickr.com

go get yourself an account there and then download the batch uploader. then you can upload all the pics.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

+1, I would like to see them too
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

picasa.google.com

The software makes it very easy to upload pics.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

photobucket!!

Comment

Good seeing you at the show Rudy!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

It was good seeing you there as well Matt. Next year we should hit some of the shows together since we seem to be at the same ones anyway
                  Remcarr, you know you'll have your copies soon. Damn greedy bastage
                  Somicsmurai, I have a Photobucket account but uploading them there will be very tedious. I have even used their bulk uploader before and I wish I could just upload entire folders at once. I have nearly completed sorting them all out, only thing left to do is weed out the bad pix from the live concert shots.
                  Sully, does flickr let you upload groups of pix as a folder all at once? There will be many pix so I need something like that. Thanks for the help everyone.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

the batch uploader of theirs that i use does not upload at the folder level, but, you can go to the folder you have the pix in, hit ctrl A to select all, and drag them all into the uploader.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hmm, the problem I'm running into is that they only allow 100MB. Thats not even enough for even half the Jackson pix I have let alone anything else! Another option might be resizing the pix smaller but what can I use that will resize entire groups of pix at once? and will it be enough to post all the pix?
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

O.K. For some smaller folders I uploaded some stuff. Here are all my shots of the Marshall Rhoads amp: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y47...20NAMM%202008/
                        Lets see if this works, there are 52 pix in there
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

dude, i will call you tomorrow...i can throw some galleries up for you on my site.

- Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike! We need that. Besides I have your autographed Steve Morse photo to give you anyway
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X