A great Night with the Boys.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great Night with the Boys.....

I had a great time a NAMM as usual, here is just one great picture of one hell of a night! Took a ride in a Stretch Hummer Limo with Morgan Rose, Joey Allen, Gary Hoey and some members of Fender! After a few good drinks in the Limo we get to a Huge Party with some great Guys Jammin" here is a picture of a few of the guys!

That's right.... Warren Demartini, George Lynch and Gilby Clarke! Other guitar players that jammed were Pat Travers, Tracii Guns and Dave Meniketti

I was hung over every day..... I spent a lot of cash on some great gear! I have placed 10 custom shop pieces on order with Charvel.... I have some nice Dean and ESP guitars coming as well! I Ordered two of the Marshall Randy Rhoads Stacks (sorry... I sold them today to two collectors before I have even received them.....Nice!, should have done one more!).

Shibs
    Last edited by Shibs; 01-22-2008, 12:45 AM.
    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

He said,
    Jeff Beck, Tracii Guns..., and .....Dave Meniketti. lol.
    Nothing wrong with that, but did Dave like pop out of a box in the corner and like, "Hey!, remember me?, i'm Dave Meniketti!", lol.
    sorry
    Looks like it was a blast! thanks for the shot, more shots be great!

Comment

That would be Pat Travers..... I've been listening to Jeff Beck this evening. Sorry, mix up. here is Pat and Guns, but it's not that great of a photo, I was feeling NO pain at the time!

Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Dave can play the hell out of a guitar, I liked his playing in the 80's, but now he is just badass.... He's been practicing!
        Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Working...
        X