Satriani live last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satriani live last night

I thought I posted this but I don't see it anywhere, I'm beyond tired though so forgive me me if it's a double post.

www.youtube.com/mattsmusiccenter

Satriani played the Surfing With An Alien album start to finish and ended by jamming with the guys from Dragonforce, Marty Freidman and Paul Gilbert. Crazy!!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

NICE!!!! Thanks Matt!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Great stuff Matt. I was lucky enough to sit next to Joe on the plane to Denver. What a great way to wrap up a great weekend. He was very tired and slept most of the flight. My wife kept trying to lean over to see what was on his Ipod. It was good to see that even the big guys could have too much fun.
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

That 8min vid is the best I've seen of satch, love it, thanks bigtime Matt!

and talk about lucky mike!....was he as short as my mate keeps telling me he is? I'd be buzzing the whole flight

Comment

Working...
        X