NAMM Pic Request UP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Pic Request UP!!!

Alright guys, I got everything I was asked for. Nice talking to a few of you who called.

As I stated earlier the Gibson booth is a no go for a visitor till after 5 or Sunday. I couldn't get in and was told you can't take pics inside anyway. When did they become so snooty?

No Eric Johnson Rosewood or Floyd Fender, I did see 1 CS Fender with a Floyd, but that was it.

No one knew where the Charvels or Jackson were going, someone else always had "THE LIST", true or not, I don't know? I was told that Charvel was planning on getting it's website back up and running, doing stuff like progress photos and listing where CS pieces are going, like they did for awhile on the Jackson site. Guy I talked to even said they knew they needed to get back on top of it.

Here are the pics.

I also threw in the Celeb sightings on this one.

http://web.mac.com/melvinny/Site/Request.html#grid
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

thanks so much Vince.....much appreciated!
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

thanks for another shot of the yellow Gunslinger. Me likey!!!!

Comment

Thank you sooo much for those pictures...much appreciated!!!

Comment

Very nice pics Vince, Verdeen White, Tony Mcalpine, Uli, What a day! Oh yeah, and some of the gear was quite nice.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for playing "The Game", Vince.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Do I need a Mac to see the pictures?
              I get a blank white page.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                Do I need a Mac to see the pictures?
                I get a blank white page.
                No it should work for everyone. It is pic heavy, maybe it takes a little to download?
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I laughed when I got the email.

FAG!!!!:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                    Very nice pics Vince, Verdeen White, Tony Mcalpine, Uli, What a day! Oh yeah, and some of the gear was quite nice.
                    PLEASE don't tell me Uli played with CAB at the Carvin booth today!

I woke up dead tired this morning and decided to actually put in some family time instead of going. Figured the only thing I really wanted to see was MacAlpine...but I've seen him about a dozen times over the years, and driving an hour and a half...in a Jeep...wellllll...couldn't rally...

Now if Uli was playing and I knew it, would have been there in a heartbeat!!!
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                      PLEASE don't tell me Uli played with CAB at the Carvin booth today!

I woke up dead tired this morning and decided to actually put in some family time instead of going. Figured the only thing I really wanted to see was MacAlpine...but I've seen him about a dozen times over the years, and driving an hour and a half...in a Jeep...wellllll...couldn't rally...

Now if Uli was playing and I knew it, would have been there in a heartbeat!!!
                      He wasn't, he actually was just walking past, and they asked him for pics. Then people started mobbing Uli. That's when I started taking pics.

Comment

Thanks for getting me the skeletin guitar pics Vince... Hembry is a guy I do inlay work for. He builds some cool stuff.

BTW..Tell Melissa she's way prettier than those Dean girls =~)
                        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
                          Thanks for getting me the skeletin guitar pics Vince... Hembry is a guy I do inlay work for. He builds some cool stuff.

BTW..Tell Melissa she's way prettier than those Dean girls =~)
                          Thanks, She's a great wife with a good sense of humor. When she went up there to take that pic, a bunch of dudes stop to snap some, it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            I laughed when I got the email.

FAG!!!!:ROTF:
                            I knew you'd get a kick out of it.

"If heterosexual men can't show their cocks to each other, then what the hell are we doing here?" :ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the Collings pics Vince!!

Comment

Working...
                              X