NAMM PIC Request leaving NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM PIC Request leaving NOW!!

Alright guys, I'm going again in about 30 minutes. I'm putting this up so , you can request pics for me to take At this point I'm sure everyone is ok with the Jackson/Charvel ESP Stuff. If you still want a close up of a certain J/C piece or part of a piece, I will be glad to do it.

Text or email me for request for, the other gear you guys want to see. I think the only place that is a hassle is the Gibson booth, they usually don't allow non Gibson dealers in till after 5 p.m.. I like going but I don't imagine being there 8 hours, but if I can get in I will.

This is for Saturday.

text or email me, or call to shoot the shit,

562-964-9902
    [email protected]
    Last edited by VinceV; 01-19-2008, 11:46 AM.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Get some pics of the Demmel V

Good ones..and ask if there will be white binding!

Please!

Comment

Gibson Alex Lifeson Signature ES-335 VOS if you can get near it!

Thanks Vince!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

First off, thank you for all the awesome pics Vince! Much appreciated. Just wondering if you can get some info from Jackson if they're gonna be producing more of the Limited RR24 Yellow Bevel with Reverse Inlays. Thanks man and enjoy NAMM!
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

stop by the b-52 booth and take some pics... thanx
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

email pic request sent...
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I just saw Matt's post over on the LPF. Even dealers cannot take photo's of Gibson's! What's up with that? Is it because they have been bought out recently?
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                  I just saw Matt's post over on the LPF. Even dealers cannot take photo's of Gibson's! What's up with that? Is it because they have been bought out recently?
                  Last few years at the show, if you were not a dealer, you couldn't get in the booth. IMO Gibson needs to know the importance of "retail" buyers at the NAMM show.

Comment

Originally posted by adio_stack View Post
                    nice post

Comment

Originally posted by hgsmith View Post
                      Last few years at the show, if you were not a dealer, you couldn't get in the booth. IMO Gibson needs to know the importance of "retail" buyers at the NAMM show.
                      This year, they allowed the riff-raff in during the last hour only.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X