Is US Masters/Masters Design at NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is US Masters/Masters Design at NAMM?

Just curious if they have a booth this year. The pics and specs I've seen elsewhere if the Masters Design imports are pretty impressive, but of course there is no mention (that I've found) of whether they're made in Korea or China or elsewhere.
    sigpic

They have a booth at NAMM but I wasn't able to visit it. I was only there for thursday and didn't get to see everything.

Comment

I just got a plain black pearl one. I talked to the guy at Metal Shop Music in Florida for a while before I bought it and he said it was made by the same manufacturer that made Deans until recently. If that helps at all. There's no sticker on the guitar indicating its country of origin. He also said the flame top ones would be debuting at NAMM.
      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Well, I know that US Masters was actually building the (discontinued) USA Bromberg bass for Dean, and maybe some other models as well. It would make sense for them to use the same overseas manufacturer I guess.

I was mostly curious because their guitars rarely show up in shops. They really have some nice looking designs without being too far off the beaten path.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X