String lock Screw for JT-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String lock Screw for JT-6

Anybody know where I can get a string lock screw for a JT-6? It's for the bridge not the nut. Dave's site says he is sold out.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

If you have stripped the allen head just take a dremel and cut a slot in the allen head and use a flat blade screwdriver to lock it down.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      If you have stripped the allen head just take a dremel and cut a slot in the allen head and use a flat blade screwdriver to lock it down.
      +1...I just did that for my high E string lock on my Model 2. Works like a charm. Excellent advice straycat.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Looks like I'll have buy a dremel....I guess no guitar player should be without one anyway. Thanks!!!
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Get a multi speed dremel BTW you'll need it.Get one with a power chord the Battery op ones cook too quickly.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X