Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horned Morbid Thrash!

Hi all!

I'd like to share with you all a few mp3's my band Horned recorded for our first official promo CD. We've put a rather crappy website together where you can download them. It's at Horned Morbid Thrash

We've recorded our promo with very little means, so sound quality isn't particularly brilliant. We've plugged the guitars, bass and vocals directly into a Boss mixing panel and recorded them sequentially. We recorded the drumtracks in our rehearsal room. We've put this together in like three days, which was extremely hard work! Hence the rather crappy vocals.

Anyway, we've been given the chance to tour the Czech Republic in July and that's the main reason we produced our crappy demo. Last week me and my fellow guitarist travelled to Prague to make arrangements. We'll even be recording a full length live album there, produced by one of Czech's best sound engineers!

Not bad for a band that hasn't even been together for more than a year, eh?

On the demo, the song "Prison of Flesh" has worked out best, quality wise, IMO. I do lead and rhythm guitars (Jackson Rhoads student) and backing vocals. Other guitarist used a BC Rich for leads and rhythm.

Give me your feedback! Much appreciated! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Marcèl

[ March 06, 2003, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Ironhead_metal ]

Re: Horned Morbid Thrash!

awesome dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

good luck with recording your live album

if you're playing somewhere in Noord-Brabant let me know [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Will do A.F! April 11th we're playing in Leeuwarden, but that's in quite the opposite direction [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We might play in Bladel soon, I believe. But I haven't got a set date for that gig.

Comment

SOUNDS COOL!

It reminds me to the metal of the older days, wich is very very cool

Good luck with your band in the future man, you guys are doing great.

Comment

I thank you for your kind words. We do intend to sound raw and old school. Hey, I AM old school [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hehehehe [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The fashion consultant at Wal-Mart said I'm cool [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

me = pro

Comment

Working...
              X