Favorite Guitar from NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Guitar from NAMM

I will be getting one of these. LE 10th Anniversary. 100 will be made. Production starts in April.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

That thing is beyond nice. Congratulations in advance on scoring one.

Comment

That thing is wicked Vince!!! what is the list price? Specs? the fb looks like BRW...

The RB axe that Matt scored is unreal too!!
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
        That thing is wicked Vince!!! what is the list price? Specs? the fb looks like BRW...

The RB axe that Matt scored is unreal too!!
        MRSP is around $5900, I believe the MSRP on RB are around the same. The neck shape is a "new" shape for Suhr. I believe John digitized an old Charvel neck, and made it the standard neck for their new 24 fret modern.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

WELL while I'm at it, here are some new neck heel pics and how the board mounts up with the body. Remember this is a proto, production doesn't start till April.

Comment

amazing guitar. the dark streak in the rosewood seems out of place though.
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Wow Vince, that one takes the cake. It's the one I'd pick. That's one I have been eyeing! Congrats! I'll take one with a 1-11/16" wide nut. Will they let you get a wider nut?
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That guitar looks great for $2000

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                  amazing guitar. the dark streak in the rosewood seems out of place though.
                  Natural mineral streak! Totally normal for African. The amazing thing is that they could get a blank out of that piece of wood. Totally unique that way
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                    Wow Vince, that one takes the cake. It's the one I'd pick. That's one I have been eyeing! Congrats! I'll take one with a 1-11/16" wide nut. Will they let you get a wider nut?
                    I think these are set spec, but you could always order the same guitar with the wider nut. Maybe they wouldn't allow the inlay.

Since they are going after the "shredder" with these 24 fretters. I would have thought the 1 11/16th would have been standard. I can live with 1 5/8th though.
                    Last edited by VinceV; 01-17-2008, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Aww shit!! what the hell, put me down for one too.
                      Those fret edges look nice, rolled and soft. Sexy.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow! That's just breathtaking!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                          Aww shit!! what the hell, put me down for one too.
                          Those fret edges look nice, rolled and soft. Sexy.
                          It's PLEKED Bitch!!!!:ROTF:

Comment

There are a lot of guitars that caught my eye, but none I can afford. LOL
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

My fav axes include:
                              Ibanez Herman Lee sig
                              ESP LTD, one hum KH4 look-a-like Chimeara sig
                              Schecter Hellraiser C7
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X