Damn finally got my Pics up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn finally got my Pics up!!!

What a hassle to find a wifi spot that was more than molasses slow.

Well here are my pics. I will put more up on Saturday, when I go back to the show.

http://web.mac.com/melvinny/Site/NAMM.html
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Killer pics! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks,

I have got to add those Hamers were so bad ass. Ever yyear they do some crazy nice stuff.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Very cool I appreciate the pics broz!@@

Comment

killer pics indeed - my pc has slowed right down!!! itcan't cope!!

Comment

Great pics, Vince. Those Carvin Single Cuts look smokin' Love the blue one.

And the Aqua quilt-top Charvel loooks like you could swim in it.

Comment

I just changed it, so when you download the pic you get a larger size now, sorry didn't realize it was set to download little tiny pics.

Also from what I overheard, all the Charvels were presold to Fullers.
              Last edited by VinceV; 01-17-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

it kills me to say that i like a kramer-related product, but those roswell knockoffs are neat. then again, maybe it's b/c i like roswells.

what's the deal with the pickup on that (what looks to be solid) figured maple charvel strathead? it doesn't look like it has regularly shaped bobbins.

thanks for sharing the pix!

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I want #89! What kind of wood is its neck? I want it!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Is #89 an archtop? If you look closely at the inside of the horns, where the maple cap meets the body wood and follow the line, it seems to get thicker as it gets closer to the center of the guitar (or neck) indicating an archtop. You see what I mean? Or is it just an illusion.

Thanks a bunch for the pics Vince, BTW! There great.

*edit* Upon further investigation it looks as if the Vol. knob is recessed as well.
                    Last edited by Madness; 01-17-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Vince awesome pics THANKS for sharing with us..much appreciated!! I heard Music Zoo bought the Charvels and Fuller bought the Jacksons.
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very cool pics!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice pictures...much appreciated.

That green KV is killer...

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                            Killer pics! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
                            +1

On pic IMG_0274.JPG, the one with the three RR24 on it, on the far right, is it a red DKMGT with one single hum? Is this a new model?
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                              Vince awesome pics THANKS for sharing with us..much appreciated!! I heard Music Zoo bought the Charvels and Fuller bought the Jacksons.
                              Very well could be. I heard Fuller bought them all, while I was in front of the Charvels, but it could be they got the Jacksons and Music Zoo the Charvels.

Comment

Working...
                              X