Jeff Scott Soto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Scott Soto

I snagged an import copy of JSS's CD "Holding On" and track 6 it says is video so I figured thats why ony 5 tracks played in my trucks CD player.
    When I got home I tried to play it thru real player on the PC and track 6 wont play either What am I doing wrong?
    Tried power DVD too and no luck.Its an Italian release CD so is that why?Something not compatable.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

It's a Region 2 DVD, and USA players are Region 1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvd_region

There are workarounds. I don't know a lot about specifics for each type of hardware, but here's one freeware app:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-...n-Killer.shtml

I'd wait for somebody who knows more about this stuff than me to advise you before trying that, though. I bet RJ or Newc have it down.
    Last edited by dg; 01-17-2008, 07:49 AM.

Comment

See if you can open the folder to view its files on your computer.

I've got an import version of Nevermore's Dead Heart In A Dead World CD, and there's two video tracks on it. Whenever I pop a CD into my computer, I get a little box that pops up with options... I can play, rip or copy a CD from different sources such as Windows Media, Real Player, Sonic, Nero, Itunes. And there's also an option to "Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer" and that's what I click on to see what videos are on it, then I can play them.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
        It's a Region 2 DVD, and USA players are Region 1.
        It's a CD, so it shouldn't matter on a computer.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll try that.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X