Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice stuff in there...

innovation..

But nothing will ever come between me and a Jackson.

Comment

sweet man, thanks. I've been waiting to see that stuff forever.

I'm surprised the 6 string Xiphos won't come in black anymore. I'm either getting a Xiphos or a Jackson WRMG very soon. I'm not into those crazy ibanez finishes, so I'm going to track down a black one before they become rare.

I was really hoping for a NATURAL clear coat Xiphos or an HR Geiger Xiphos. Oh well.

Thanks for the link!!!

Comment

Wow, as Brook indicated, lots of innovative ideas.

I want the RG3520Z HBK.

Comment

Wow, they really have some nice offerings this year. I might be getting another ibanez this year.
          Guitars:
          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
          Amp:
          VOX AD30VT

Comment

I didn't really look at the specs in depth, but didn't seem like there was anything really that amazing in there? Coupla graphics on the lower end RG3xx series.

I like that they've brought back a piezo RG though.

Dragonforce sigs are probably the biggest new things in there I guess.

Comment

Well, at a glance, it looks like they've added 24-fret "S" guitars now, made a bunch of changes to their bridges, and changed their locking nuts, giving them smoother edges and allowing them to do away with retainer bars.

The biggest items for me were the Edge Zero-equipped RGs, especially the RG3520Z in Trans Black (I've been wanting a Trans Black guitar for awhile now, and I'm thinking this might be the one to get).

Comment

wow finally some one thought of doing the synchronized tremolo like that, i have had that idea for years and never saw something like that, might get one of those.

Comment

I <3 new S and SV models. Was hoping for a Prestige S-7-string though =/

Comment

None of these guitars appeal to me I like the Herman Lee sig, but the upper horn looks weird..
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                      sweet man, thanks. I've been waiting to see that stuff forever.

I'm surprised the 6 string Xiphos won't come in black anymore. I'm either getting a Xiphos or a Jackson WRMG very soon. I'm not into those crazy ibanez finishes, so I'm going to track down a black one before they become rare.

I was really hoping for a NATURAL clear coat Xiphos or an HR Geiger Xiphos. Oh well.

Thanks for the link!!!
                      I doubt black will be a color that will be rare for Ibanez. Heck they have a running joke over at Jemsite that with Ibanez, black is the new green, purple, red, blue, yellow, orange, and any other color you can think of.

Comment

I didn't look that carefully and couldn't see any innovative ideas either (no pun intended)

I wish Jackson was selling as much as Ibanez does and we could get that many combinations. They have nearly every combination you can think of when considered usual Ibanez specifications
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

All those new guitars and multiple variations of existing guitars and not a one with a maple fretboard? WTF??? They saw how successful the 20th anniversary models with Maple were, are they purposely doing this for some reason?

Comment

Ooo - I like that single-hum RG2610Z (They give them such romantic names! ) and the singlecut artists.

Comment

I dig the tele guitars. Surprising no one here even mentioned them... The Ballback Ibanez guitars were high dollar guitars and very collectible, strange no one shows an interest to the 2008 versions of them.

No sure but are all the Iceman guitars with the typical Ibanez headstock now or can you get the traditional ones still? Weirder still is the Iceman used to be 22 fret 24 3/4 Gibson scale, now they are 24 fret 25.5". Might affect sales in a negative way.

Comment

Working...
                              X